- This event has passed.
The South Big Data Hub 2021 All-Hands Meeting
July 28 - July 30
The South Big Data Hub 2021 All-Hands Meeting is from July 28 – 30, where big data influencers from industry, academia, nonprofits, and the government will discuss the most important topics in data science today. The event features six conference tracks, each led by game-changers in their area of expertise.
- Data Science Education & Workforce — Led by Renata Rawlings-Goss and Melvin Greer
- Data Sharing & Cyberinfrastructure — Led by Niall Gaffney
- Team Science — Led by Shannon McKeen and Steve Fiore
- Smart & Resilient Cities — Led by Madhav Marathe and Samarth Swarup
- Health Disparities — Led by Patrick Sullivan
- Materials & Advanced Manufacturing — Led by Zachary Trautt and Eva Campo
In addition to presentations and networking opportunities, the South Hub All-Hands offers a chance for community members to connect on our virtual booth floor. Nonprofit, government and academic organizations can host an informational booth to highlight your program or project free of charge.
Registration is open, and we’re excited to share what we’ve learned with the southern data science community.
Those interested in the event can register directly at this link: http://bit.ly/SBDHAllHandsRegForm21.
South Big Data Hub All-Hands Meeting | July 28 – 30 | Virtual
The South Big Data Hub 2021 All-Hands Meeting will be held virtually from July 28 -30. Join big data influencers from industry, academia, nonprofits, and government to discuss some of the most important topics in
data science today, such as building data science education and workforce, promoting data sharing and cyberinfrastructure, addressing societal challenges, and connecting the data community.
For the latest information on the meeting agenda, logistics, and meeting registration, stay tuned to the website.